HEALING BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT
Kim Nagle, CH, CHT
Certified Hypnosis Trainer
DEPRESSION-HYPNOSIS CAN HELP
Hypnosis is a method you can take advantage of to create new positive messages and change any unwanted habits, patterns and behaviors related to your depression.
Through the use of hypnosis and positive self talk the doorway to your subconscious can be opened so important new information can be introduced through hypnotic suggestion to:
Change your negative self-talk-use only self-talk
Reduce feelings of shame
Reduce your feelings of guilt and self-blame
Gain greater awareness about your depression
Shift your perspectives on your negative experiences
You can develop new coping skills
You will learn self-hypnosis
It is important to work with a hypnotherapist familiar with depression
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, symptoms of depression
may include the following:
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions.
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness
- Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
- Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
- Irritability, restlessness
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex
- Overeating or appetite loss
- Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps
- Digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment
- Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" feelings
DON'T LET YOUR DEPRESSION GET WORSE
GET HELP WITH HYPNOSIS______ JUMP START YOUR LIFE Today!
2303 Government St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Phone (225) 288-8227
DISCLAIMER: At no time will your hypnotherapist attempt to provide medical or mental health therapy. You affirm in writing that hypnosis is appropriate for you and does not conflict with current medical or psychiatric treatment. Always seek out and follow the advice or your physician or other professional medical or psychotherapeutic practitioner before considering any type of treatment including hypnotherapy. If you use EFT techniques and meridian tapping techniques on yourself or others, you are advised to take full responsibility for yourself and the treatment.
Home | Our Services | Brain Entrainment Products | Hypnosis Trainings | Hypnosis & Meditation Workshops | Store | Testimonials | Contact us
An Affiliate of Creative Hypnosis, LLC